SBWH Podcast Ep. #150: Clearing the Clutter with Julie Coraccio
In the first interview of our Environmental Wellness series we chat with Julie Coraccio from ReawakenYourBrilliance.com. We had an awesome conversation about the power of clearing your clutter both physically and emotionally!! You can listen using the player below or by subscribing in iTunes.
In this week’s episode we discuss:
- Ways to create space around us, specifically around the holidays.
- They discuss the “just becauses” of the holidays (ie. I’ve always eaten this pie, even though I don’t want it, I’ll eat it, just because)
- Clutter is anything that stops you from creating the life you desire.
- This week’s guest, Julie Caraccio, can help you clear clutter in ANY part of your life.
- Clearing clutter in your outer world, can help clear it in your inner reality and vice versa.
- Love and gratitude can change your life. When you live your life in gratitude, it is easy to remove and resist clutter because you are just happy with what you have.
This Week’s Takeaway:
- Take time to remove any energetic clutter that is residing in your home. Julie explains how you can do this at the end of the episode.
- Have a plan of action. Know that you have a choice. You can choose to have joy the holiday season, or you can choose to be miserable. Set an intention on how you want to feel in each room of your home.