SBWH Podcast Episode #55: Stacy Toth
We had a great conversation with Stacy Toth from PaleoParents.com this week about her journey to becoming an athlete. There is so much great stuff in this interview, especially if you struggle with owning the idea that you are an athlete. You can listen using the player below or by subscribing in iTunes.
Here are the links we mentioned during the podcast:
- Be sure to check out Stacy’s latest book: Real Life Paleo: 175 Gluten-Free Recipes, Meal Ideas, and an Easy 3-Phased Approach to Lose Weight & Gain Health
- And here is a link to the rest of Stacy and Matt’s books!
- Here is a link to the blog post Stacy mentioned about time management.
- And here is Stacy’s “I Want To Be Strong” post.
- Add both of Stacy’s podcasts, The Paleo View and Strong Woman Radio to your iPod!
Thank you so much for listening to The Strong Body Whole Heart Podcast! Please take a few minutes to leave us a review in iTunes!
Have a great week!
Maggie and Kelly