“Show your true colors, those who truly love you will see a painting.” -anonymous
With my renewed and rejuvenated focus on primary relationship, I am sure about a few things:
1. Be honest with people about who you are. Why create friendships with people you have to hide from?
2. Be grateful. Gratitude is my mantra. In order to open doors, I have to accept and love my past. I am grateful for exactly who I am right now.
3. Don’t let fear step in your way of taking a risk. I have to step out of my comfort zone in order to open my heart, little bits at a time.
4. Listen to my heart. The universe has a greater plan for me then I could ever come up with. I use this as my guide.
5. The more love I give, the more love I receive. How amazing is that?? What I put out I get back times 5.
So far so good…I have gained friendships and have taken back my strength and trust in love after a dark period in my life. It feels amazing to be on the other side!!